FROM 1984 : EXPERTISE, PASSION AND RELIABILITY
We know how important it is for our customers to have access to high quality logistics and warehousing services. Our storage facilities are situated in strategic locations and are equipped with the latest technology for handling and storing all types of cargo from the smallest parcel to oversized heavy-lifts.
Euromar can offer bonded warehousing and outsourced storage in a network of private facilities which offer the option of deferred payment of customs duties, excise and VAT, until the goods are finally sold or placed on the market. Our expert staff can guide you through all the stages of these operations.
Your goods are in safe hands. We offer warehousing of the highest quality where the goods are handled and stored according to the highest standards of security and efficiency. Our expert staff guarantees complete reliability in the various phases of warehousing from reception to storage, picking, reloading and final delivery. Tracing and monitoring is carried at every stage of the process.
If required we can offer our customers moving larger volumes of goods, a complete service using the EDIFACT platform.
Thanks to software exclusively developed for controlling and filling orders, our customers are able to:
- Send purchase orders via Euromar’s international network to the suppliers by using the same software
- Check the readiness and correct specification of goods piece by piece
- Modify orders in case goods are not conforming to specifications.
- Receive daily reporting of logistical status and transport details.
- Use IFTMCS (Instruction Contract Status Message) files to summarise all the information on a real time basis.
- Handle cargo under the same IT platform so that it can be stored in our warehouses or delivered directly to the customer’s facilities.
THE ESSENCE OF FLEXIBILITY IS IN THE MIND OF THE COMMANDER, THE SUBSTANCE OF FLEXIBILITY IS IN LOGISTICS.
- RADM Henry Eccles